Admin dashboard generated by AppSeed in Flask on top of Star Admin (free version).
Star Admin is a free responsive admin template built with Bootstrap 4. The template has a colorful, attractive yet simple and elegant design. The template is well crafted, with all the components neatly and carefully designed and arranged within the template.
- Codebase - Flask Dashboard Boilerplate
- UI Kit: Star Admin (free version)
- DBMS: SQLite, PostgreSQL (production)
- DB Tools: SQLAlchemy ORM, Flask-Migrate (schema migrations)
- Modular design with Blueprints
- Session-Based authentication (via flask_login), Forms validation
- Deployment scripts: Docker, Gunicorn / Nginx, HEROKU
What is Flask
Flask is a lightweight WSGI web application framework. It is designed to make getting started quick and easy, with the ability to scale up to complex applications. Classified as a microframework, Flask is written in Python and it does not require particular tools or libraries. It has no database abstraction layer, form validation, or any other components where pre-existing third-party libraries provide common functions.
Read more about Flask Framework
How to use the App
- Set up the environment - prepare your workstation for Flask
- Compile the sources - start this Flask app in the local environment
- App Codebase - how the project files are organized
- App Configuration - how to configure this Flask application
Star Admin UI Kits
Star Admin is packed with all the features that fit your needs but not cramped with components you would not even use. It is an excellent fit to build admin panels, e-commerce systems, project management systems, CMS or CRM.