Build React, Vue.js Full-Stack Apps integrated with Express, Laravel, Flask backends in no-time.
A developer can get a Full-Stack app in many ways: using the app generator, check the latest starters from our official Github repo or using Yeoman. Theoretically, all of them are providing the same stuff, but the app generator will perform supplementary checks and tests, making the delivery 100% stable.
Using the visual Generator (recommended)
The generator can be used by developers, without an account.
- Access the app generator page
- Select the frontend engine. You can choose from Vue.js and React
- Select the preferred backend. You can choose from Expres, Laravel and Flask
- Confirm. After performing a few tests the deliverables (backend.zip, frontend.zip) are sent to your email adress.
Using pre-built Apps
Most of the apps are free and open-source. Feel free to choose a category
- Full-Stack apps index contains React, Vue, JAMstack apps
- React Apps index
- Vue Apps index
- JAMstack Apps index
- Flask Apps index
- Apps built with Argon Design
- Apps built with design from HTML5 Up
Using Github Starters
The repo can contain untested code.
- Access the official Github repo
- Checkout the preferred backend: Express, Laravel or Flask
- Choose a frontend UI KIT: Vue.js or React
PleaseFollow the instructions saved in
The official Yeoman AppSeep wrapper
npm install -g yo npm install -g generator-fullstack-apps
- Then generate your new project (follow the installer steps):