Admin dashboard generated by AppSeed in Flask on top of MaterialPro design (Premium version).
WrapPixel’s MaterialPro Bootstrap Admin is a premium bootstrap material design template that comes packed with new, fresh, and attractive designs and ready-to-use components.
- Codebase - Flask Dashboard Boilerplate
- UI Kit: MaterialPro (premium version)
- DBMS: SQLite, PostgreSQL (production)
- DB Tools: SQLAlchemy ORM, Flask-Migrate (schema migrations)
- Modular design with Blueprints
- Session-Based authentication (via flask_login), Forms validation
- Deployment scripts: Docker, Gunicorn / Nginx, HEROKU
- MaterialPro Flask - product page
- MaterialPro Flask - public repository used for tracking issues
- MaterialPro Flask - LIVE Demo
- Support: via Github (issues tracker) and Discord - 24/7 LIVE Assistance.
What is Flask
Flask is a lightweight WSGI web application framework. It is designed to make getting started quick and easy, with the ability to scale up to complex applications. Classified as a microframework, Flask is written in Python and it does not require particular tools or libraries. It has no database abstraction layer, form validation, or any other components where pre-existing third-party libraries provide common functions.
Read more about Flask Framework
How to use the App
- Set up the environment - prepare your workstation for Flask
- Compile the sources - start this Flask app in the local environment
- App Codebase - how the project files are organized
- App Configuration - how to configure this Flask application
MaterialPro WrapPixel UI Kit
Material Pro Bootstrap Admin dashboard is versatile, user-friendly, and has a clean code structure that optimizes the development cost and time. The smoothness and efficiency in using a customizable admin dashboard are felt with the reliable design inspiration by Google’s material design.
- MaterialPro Wpx - information provided by AppSeed
- MaterialPro Wpx - product page hosted by WrapPixel.