Can be used for things like
- Back end (or server-side) web and mobile app development
- Desktop apps and software development
- Processing big data and performing mathematical computations
- Writing system scripts (creating instructions that tell a computer system to “do” something)
The Python can be downloaded from the official website. Choose the installer for your operating system, download, and click a few times. By typing python --version in a terminal window, you should see something like this:
$ python --version Python 3.7.2
- Flask - Available under the BSD license, Flask is another popular Python framework. Inspired by the Sinatra Ruby framework, the microframework requires Jinja2 template and Werkzeug WSGI toolkit.
- Django - Full-stack framework Django is one of the most beloved web development frameworks for developing Python applications.
- Falcon - Microframework Aimed at rapidly building web APIs, Falcon is another widely used Python framework.
- Dash - Dash is an open-source Python-based framework for building analytical web applications. It is an ideal Python framework for data scientists that aren’t much into the mechanics of web development.