What is the JAMstack
Why using a JAMstack app?
The major advantages met by the JAMstack pattern are: - Apps are much faster because there is no more dynamic build of the pages - Security - a static app with less API endpoints reduce allot the risk of being hacked - Better developer experience - using a JAMstack app a developer needs only a simple editor and a console to create and deploy an app
Sample JAMstack App
$ git clone https://github.com/app-generator/jamstack-fractal.git $ cd jamstack-fractal $ yarn # install modules $ yarn start # start the app for development $ yarn build # build for production
If all goes well, the app can be visited on http://localhost:8000 As we can see, building an app in JAMstack architecture is quite an easy job.
- JAMstack - the website
- WTF is JAMstack - an well known resource fpr JAMstack developers
- A Curated List of Apps coded in JAMstack
- Apps built in JAMstack - index provided by AppSeed
- Open-Source JAMstack Apps published on Github
- Landed a very popular open-source app designed by Html5 Up and coded in JAMstack architecture