Eleventy uses independent template engines. We don’t want to hold your content hostage. If you decide to use something else later, having your content decoupled in this way will make migration easier. Eleventy works with multiple template languages. You can pick one or use them all together in a single project:
$ npm install -g @11ty/eleventy # global installation
Eleventy (11ty) starters
- Static Site Eleventy Paradigm - Static Site built with Eleventy (11ty) SSG on top of HTML5up Paradigm design. Tooling: Webpack, Babel, LightServer and CSS processors.
- Static Site Eleventy Ethereal - Static Site built with Eleventy (11ty) SSG on top of HTML5up Ethereal design. Tooling: Webpack, Babel, LightServer and CSS processors.
- Static Site Eleventy Helios - Static Site Boilerplate
- Static Site Eleventy Highlights
- Static Sites - built with 11ty