What is a CSS Framework
A CSS framework is a software framework that is meant to allow for easier, more standards-compliant web design using the Cascading Style Sheets language. Basically, a CSS Framework helps develoeprs to craft much faster their apps. Well, Bulma is not an exception from this rule.
Why using Bulma?
Bulma is very easy to learn and setup. It is built with SASS and divided by 39 .sass files. Code can be customized easily by dividing into separate files and it allows customizing the part of application to get the expected result. The modular design helps to build lightweight apps by importing only what you're using in the specific parts of the software.
- It is a lightweight, modern CSS framework, which uses Flexbox.
- Mobile first architecture
- Easy to customize via SaaS files
Sample apps buit with Bulma CSS
- BulmaPlay - Live demo and product documentation
- BulmaLanding - Live demo and product documentation
- Flask BulmaPlay - demo and product documentation