Open-Source Admin Dashboard coded in Flask Web Framework on top of Now UI Dashboard design, crafted by Creative-Tim agency. Dashboard features:
- SQLite database
- SQLAlchemy ORM
- Session-Based authentication flow (login, register)
Setup the environment
In order to use the boilerplate, we need Python3 and
virtualenv python library.
Note: Python2 is not supported, the EOL of this version announced here. In order to use our kits, please migrate to Pyhton3. Thank you!
$ # Test the Python install $ python --version $ Python 3.7.2 $ $ # install Virtualenv using PIP $ pip install virtualenv
Build from sources
$ # clone the sources $ git clone https://github.com/app-generator/flask-now-ui-dashboard.git $ cd flask-now-ui-dashboard $ $ # install modules using a virtualenv $ virtualenv --no-site-packages env $ source env/bin/activate $ $ # install deps $ pip install -r requirements.txt $ $ # Set the FLASK_APP environment variable $ (Unix) export FLASK_APP=run.py $ (Windows) set FLASK_APP=run.py $ (Powershell) $env:FLASK_APP = ".\run.py" $ $ # Create SQLite database using the Flask console $ flask shell >> from app import db >> db.create_all() >> quit() $ # SQLite database.db should be created in the app folder: $ # app\database.db $ $ flask run $ # app is running on port 5000
The boilerplate code is built with a modular structure that follows the recommended pattern used by many open-source projects. The most important files / directories are listed bellow:
< ROOT > - Flask Dashboard Now UI # application root folder | |--- app/ # application folder |--- app/__init__.py # application constructor |--- app/configuration.py # application config |--- app/forms.py # application forms |--- app/models.py # application models |--- app/views.py # application routing | |--- requirements.txt # Requirements for development - SQLite storage |--- run.py # bootstrap the app | |-----------------------------
- Free support via eMail < support @ appseed.us > and Github
- 24/7 Live Support via Discord for paid plans and commercial products.
- Flask Dashboard Now UI - Product page
- Flask Dashboard Now UI - Live DEMO
- Flask Dashboard Now UI - Source code published on Github
- Flask Framework - Offcial website
- Flask Dashboard - Open-Source Boilerplates - A popular article published on Dev.to platform
- Flask Dashboard - Index provided by Admin-Dashboards.com